All tours must be made by appointment. Please use our Booking Page on the website and also available on Facebook at umbrawineryspringtown.
Our production tour entails a brief history by one of our staff of the vineyard beginning with it’s founder Dr Bobby Smith. A walk through time helps the guest appreciate just how much the Texas wine industry has evolved. A discussion of the equipment, some in production and some almost antique, is covered along with a discussion of the varietals grown and produced here. Guests will enjoy a tasting from the tank or barrel along with a sample of Mead and some nibbles to clean the palate. Groups will be returned to the tasting room at the Event Center at the conclusion of the tour for a sample of our Estate Port in our souvenir tasting glass to keep! An opportunity to purchase items for a picnic onsite or enjoy a bottle on the Tasting Room balcony is also available along with seasonal gift items.
Price: $20 per person plus tax (staff tour guide tips are appreciated but not required)
Estate Barrel Room Tour
This premium tour includes the production tour with the addition of a barrel tasting in the beautiful estate barrel room with the Winemaker himself. A souvenir wine glass is included.
Price: $45 plus tax (staff guide tips are appreciated but not required)
News & Events
- 🍸Wine and cheese! 🍷 🍷 🍷 @umbrawinery 🍷 🍷 🍸 we appreciate your follow! https://t.co/lVuOSbiaSc https://t.co/AXL5js1DI7
- Alex and Henri https://t.co/beePe9ea2o https://t.co/rAN49FnyzK
- 🍸Port Tasting 1/14 at Umbra! 🍷 🍷 🍷 @umbrawinery 🍷 🍷 🍸 we appreciate your follow! https://t.co/pMcMTZH9M8 https://t.co/Bn550FE82Z
- 🍸Champagne cocktail! 🍷 🍷 🍷 @umbrawinery 🍷 🍷 🍸 we appreciate your follow! https://t.co/USOGGNZtqa https://t.co/yOBzsqaizj
- Thanks, Stan Zelner, for your excellent review on Google #LinkRightMedia,Inc. https://t.co/v2HDzGXDsP